These spicy roasted cauliflower bites are a surefire crowd-pleaser! They are the perfect snack to satisfy those crunchy cravings.
Recipe by: Melissa Pampanin of Absofruitlymel.
Spicy Roasted Cauliflower Bites
- 10 stalks celery (about 400g)
- 5 red bell pepper
- 6 garlic cloves
- 10 medium carrots (about 600g)
- 1 half jalapeño
- 1.25 green onion, chopped
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1.5 tsp curry powder
- 3 cauliflower heads
- Place all ingredients in the blender (except the cauliflower). Blend until smooth.
- Break up the cauliflower and put into a bowl.
- Pour the sauce on top of cauliflower and mix well.
- Place the sauce covered cauliflower into the dehydrator at 115 degrees F for 8 hours, or into the oven at 450 degrees F for approx. 30 mins or until crispy.