Potato cakes are one of our favorite comfort foods.
This healthy oil-free potato cake recipe is bursting with B vitamins to help combat daily stress.
Oil Free Baked Potato Cakes
- 3 Russet potatoes, medium-sized
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 1 Handful fresh basil
- Black pepper, to taste
- 4 oz Tempeh
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Medium tomato
- 3 cup Romaine lettuce
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a tray with baking paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1" cubes.
- Boil potato cubes for 10 minutes on high heat.
- Remove potatoes from the water, then mash potatoes until no lumps are present.
- Stir in spices and chopped basil, combine well. Form into patties with your hands and place on baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Enjoy with beans, steamed vegetables, and leafy greens.