Quinoa is not just for savory dishes! This fruity quinoa salad makes a great breakfast, snack, or side dish. The fresh mint takes it to the next level!
Photo by: Nina Gelbke of Naturally Nina.
Versatile Fruity Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 1 cup Quinoa, dry
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Strawberries, diced
- 1 cup Mangos, diced
- 1 cup Kiwis, diced
- 2 Oranges, juiced
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 0.25 cup Fresh mint, chopped
- 0.5 cup Green onion, chopped
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- While quinoa is cooking, rinse and prepare blueberries, strawberries, mangos, and kiwi.
- Combine orange juice, balsamic vinegar, and lime.
- When quinoa is done cooking and has cooled, transfer to a large bowl and add fruit. Pour juice mixture over top and toss well.
- Top with fresh mint and green onion.