Who says a salad is boring? This hearty and flavorful option works great as a side dish or main entree.
Recipe photo by: Maria Baath of All Things Green.
Roasted Vegetable and White Bean Salad
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and chopped into ¾” pieces
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped into ¾” pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped into ¾” pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 2 cans cannellini beans (15.5 oz cans), rinsed and drained
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the prepared bell peppers, onion, and garlic on a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes or until beginning to soften and caramelize.
- Toss the roasted vegetables, cannellini beans, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and parsley in a medium, non-metal mixing bowl. Add pepper to taste.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour (optional). The longer you let this rest, the more the flavors will marinate.
- Adjust seasonings to your liking. Enjoy!