One of the best parts about the Fall season is the fruit: crisp apples, juicy oranges, and pomegranates that are perfectly sweet and tart.
This colorful fruit salad is easy to make, yet so beautiful and bursting with flavor.
Recipe and photo by: Robby Barbaro (@mindfuldiabeticrobby).
Fall Fruits and Arugula Salad
- 1 apple, sliced
- 3 strawberries, halved
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup purple cabbage, chopped
- 5 oz arugula
- Slice the apple, orange, bell pepper, purple cabbage, and strawberries. Slice the pomegranate in half and remove the arils.
- Place the arugula in a large bowl.
- Top the arugula with the apple, orange, bell pepper, pomegranate arils, strawberries, and cabbage.