Eat the rainbow by making these 3 oil-free salad dressings to drizzle over vegetable salads, fruit salads, steamed greens, or a cooked whole grain.
The whole food ingredients in these dressings will boost the color and flavor of your food, as well as provide you with powerful phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids.
Recipe and photo by: Erin Stanczyk, who you can find at @erinstanczyk and EatMoveRest.com.
Raw Vegan Rainbow Salad Dressings
- 2 Carrots
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 1 tsp Ginger root
- 1 Mango, fully ripened
- 1.5 Limes, juiced
- 2 tbsp Hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp Tahini, raw
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp Pitaya or beetroot powder
- 3 Amla Green
- Blend the Amla Green, carrot, pineapple, and ginger together until smooth. Set aside in a serving dish or resealable container.
- Blend the Amla Green, mango, lime juice, and hemp seeds together in a blender. Set aside in a second serving dish or resealable container.
- Blend the Amla Green, tahini, lemon juice, and pitaya powder together in a blender. Set aside in a third serving dish or resealable container.
- Drizzle one, two, or all three dressings on top of a big, colorful vegetable salad, sweet potatoes, brown rice, or fruit. Enjoy!