These nut-free cheesy kale chips are oil-free, dairy-free, low-fat and addictively delicious! Nosh on these guilt-free the next time you're craving chips or something crunchy, salty, and cheesy.
Nut-Free Cheesy Kale Chips
- 8 oz Kale
- 2.5 oz Tomato
- Juice from 1/2 Lemon, Squeezed
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 dash Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Chop the kale into large pieces.
- Blend tomato, lemon juice, and nutritional yeast until smooth.
- Pour the tomato mixture onto the chopped kale and toss until the kale is completely coated.
- If using a food dehydrator, place the kale onto dehydrator sheets and dehydrate for 4 - 6 hours at 125 degrees Fahrenheit (or until desired crunchiness is achieved). If using an oven, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until desired crunchiness is achieved (usually within 30 - 60 minutes). Just check the kale often to avoid making it too crisp!