This warming bowl of plant-based comfort food lends itself perfectly to batch cooking.
Simply cook several portions of each ingredient in an instant pot, slow cooker, or stewing pot. Refrigerate for up to one week, and you'll always have a nutrient-dense, satisfying meal waiting for you when you get home.
Recipe and photo by @tarakemp_.
Warming Winter Squash, Potatoes, and Lentils
- 1 cup Acorn squash, pressure-cooked or stewed
- 1 cup Lentils, pressure-cooked or stewed
- 1 cup Yukon gold potatoes, pressure-cooked or stewed
- 1 cup Spinach leaves, raw
- 1 cup Arugula, raw
- 10 Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Pressure-cook or stew the potatoes, squash, and lentils.
- Place the spinach and arugula in a serving bowl.
- Add a cup each of squash, potatoes, and lentils to the bowl.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and add them to the bowl.