Oil-free and refined sugar-free but full of flavor! This recipe has the crunch and sweetness that you love from granola, made from only whole food ingredients. One of many sweet treats that are sneaky healthy!
Crunchy Cinnamon Buckwheat Granola
- 1 cup buckwheat (dry)
- 1 cup quinoa (dry)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 0.5 tsp ground cloves
- 3/4 cup date paste (see notes)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Mix quinoa, buckwheat, and spices, then stir in date paste, making sure everything is coated
- Spread evenly on baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- Note: To make date paste, blend 1 cup soaked dates with 1/4 cup water until smooth.