Oil-free and refined sugar-free but full of flavor! This recipe has the crunch and sweetness that you love from granola, made from only whole food ingredients.
Crunchy Cinnamon Buckwheat Granola
- 1 cup buckwheat (dry)
- 1 cup quinoa (dry)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 0.5 tsp ground cloves
- 3/4 cup date paste (see notes)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Mix quinoa, buckwheat, and spices, then stir in date paste, making sure everything is coated
- Spread evenly on baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- Note: To make date paste, blend 1 cup soaked dates with 1/4 cup water until smooth.