Photo by: Heather Brock from @awakeneddiabeticwarrior.
- 1 cup Cauliflower Rice
- 1 cup Broccoli, steamed
- 1/2 cup Black beans
- 1/2 cup Zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup Bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup Corn
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp dill
- Mash chickpeas with a fork so there are no whole chickpeas left and the mixture resembles a canned tuna consistency.
- Stir in the hummus, dijon mustard, capers, chives, pickles, black pepper and lemon juice and mix until well combined and the mixture begins to stick together. You may have to add a splash of water if it's too dry!
- Spread rice out evenly onto your nori sheets, then add a layer of chickpea filling and cucumber sticks down the middle.
- Roll up your sushi tightly, slice up and serve with all your favorite sushi condiments!
- Notes: You can also add other vegetables if desired, such as carrots, purple cabbage, green onion, red bell pepper, or spinach.