Once an energizing breakfast eaten by surfers, acai bowls have become a mainstay at juice and smoothie bars. Learn how to make your own acai bowls at home! Sweet treats and tasty bowls can be healthy too.
Antioxidant Acai Bowls
- 2 cup Frozen Bananas
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 2 Frozen, Unsweetened Sambazon Acai Packs
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Sunwarrior Protein Powder (optional)
- Place all frozen ingredients into high-speed blender and top with liquid of choice.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into 2 bowls and top with fruit and other whole-food ingredients – some of our favorites include bananas, mangos, kiwis, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and dried mulberries. Add 1 tbsp of coconut flakes, chia seeds, or pumpkin seeds for an added crunch.