Are you curious about what Cyrus eats for dinner? Here’s one of his favorite meals – the Mangoman car-bowl-hydrate. Enjoy the tangy flavor of apple cider vinegar, the spice of cayenne pepper, and the sweetness of mango and corn together in one carbohydrate-rich bowl.
- 1/2 cup Peas (frozen, thawed)
- 1/2 cup Mango (cubed)
- 1/2 cup Corn (frozen, thawed OR fresh cut off kernal)
- 1 cup Tomato (chopped)
- 1 cup Cucumber (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Chickpeas (canned, rinsed OR freshly prepared)
- 2 cup Fresh raw greens (arugula, mixed greens, spinach, romaine lettuce, etc.)
- 3 tbsp Red onion diced
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 6 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Cayanne (optional)
- black pepper to taste
1. Thaw frozen peas and/or corn at room temperature or soak in room temperature water.
2. Chop mango, tomato, cucumber, red onion.
3. Add the raw greens to your bowl.
4. Arrange the chopped vegetables, mango, peas, corn, onion, and chickpeas on top of the greens.
5. Mix spices and apple cider vinegar to prepare vinaigrette.
5. Add apple cider vinaigrette to taste, gently mix the ingredients, and enjoy!!
Calories: 409kcalCarbohydrates: 82gProtein: 19gFat: 4gFiber: 19g