Are you curious about what Cyrus eats for dinner? Here’s one of his favorite meals – the Mangoman car-bowl-hydrate. Enjoy the tangy flavor of apple cider vinegar, the spice of cayenne pepper, and the sweetness of mango and corn together in one carbohydrate-rich bowl.
This is an excellent choice to fill you up for a mid-day meal or to fill you up at the end of the day. Check out the macronutrients of this bowl full of whole foods that is sure to keep you satisfied and can be easily adjusted to your tastes!
Photo from Heather Brock from @awakeneddiabeticwarrior.
1. Thaw frozen peas and/or corn at room temperature or soak in room temperature water.
2. Chop mango, tomato, cucumber, red onion.
3. Add the raw greens to your bowl.
4. Arrange the chopped vegetables, mango, peas, corn, onion, and chickpeas on top of the greens.
5. Mix spices and apple cider vinegar to prepare vinaigrette.
5. Add apple cider vinaigrette to taste, gently mix the ingredients, and enjoy!!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.