Banana nice cream is the PERFECT dessert. It tastes dreamily decadent, but it's 100% healthy. Check out these variations or get creative with your own spin
Cut into small chunks, about 2 inches long. Place into freezer bag or container, and freeze for at least 6 hours.
Remove from freezer, and place frozen banana chunks into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, ice-cream consistency.
Here are a few variations you can try!
- chocolate cherry: add 1 tbsp raw cacao powder + 1 cup fresh (pitted) or frozen cherries and pulse into blended ice cream
- strawberry banana: add 1 cup chopped strawberries and pulse into blended ice cream
- cinnamon caramel: add a dash of cinnamon + 3 medjool dates, chopped
- cinnamon apple raisin: add a dash of cinnamon and top with 2 tbsp raisins + 1 chopped apple mixed in
- top with our crunchy cinnamon buckwheat granola recipe
Serving Size 1.5 cups (3 bananas)
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.